Welcome to TENCEL™ T-Shirts! TENCEL™ is a sustainable plant-based fiber made from Eucalyptus. It wicks moisture, is strong & durable, low-maintenance, and naturally inhibits the growth of bacteria. And, it’s softer than cotton! Like, WAY softer. Available in white or navy, sizes 2T through 5T
- 95% TENCEL™ Lyocell + 5% Spandex
- Biodegradable and compostable
- USDA BioPreferred Material
- Lead, phthalate, and flame retardant free
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low
Based on 1 review
Our son has a series of health issues including eczema and I wish we’d found your site sooner. Amazing quality, holds up to multiple spills and washes. Thank you for making Tencel clothing available at a price point that’s obtainable for a growing child.