Our revolutionary fabric, TENCEL™, is created from sustainable wood sources so you can feel good about your baby basics.
This gender neutral white footed pajama comes with an inverted zipper and a choice of one our 4 koala embroidery colors: blue, pink, white, or green/grey.
- 95% TENCEL™ Modal + 5% Spandex
- Fold over mitts to keep hands warm and prevent scratching
- Dotted grips on bottoms of feet
- Sizes 9 months and up comply with snug fitting guidelines for sleepwear not treated with flame retardants
- Footed Pajama is biodegradable and compostable in industrial, home, soil and marine conditions
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) BioPreferred®
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low
I ordered size 3-6 and 6-9 months and I do think these are quite long sizes, but that's OK as my baby will grow into them. At the moment they look nice and the fabric is very soft. The grey/green embroidery is the nicest but I had to get some with the plain white as grey/green was sold out
in some sizes. Maybe the company should order more of that type? Thanks!
I LOVE these pjs! I have one for my one year old and my two year old. It’s super soft! I like that the material is thin (but great quality) so my babies stay cool. After washing and drying them numerous times, they are still in perfect shape!
My daughter has very sensitive skin and this, by far, is the softest, gentlest, non-irritating material I have ever bought. The pjs are so comfortable and the embroidery has a nice soft patch on the underside so it doesn't bother the skin inside. Not only is the clothing quality but the company is 5 star as well! Very impressed! Definitely buying this again for myself and fellow moms!
So soft and durable! I dont usually get my baby footie pjs because she gets super hot feet, but these kept her warm but never too warm. Ill be getting more of these for sure!
Luxuriously soft is an understatement!
Such amazing quality!