Our revolutionary fabric, TENCEL™, is created from sustainable wood sources so you can feel good about your baby basics.
This gender neutral white footed pajama comes with an inverted zipper and a choice of one our 4 koala embroidery colors: blue, pink, white, or green/grey.
- 95% TENCEL™ Modal + 5% Spandex
- Fold over mitts to keep hands warm and prevent scratching
- Dotted grips on bottoms of feet
- Sizes 9 months and up comply with snug fitting guidelines for sleepwear not treated with flame retardants
- Footed Pajama is biodegradable and compostable in industrial, home, soil and marine conditions
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) BioPreferred®
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low
My daughter has very sensitive skin and this, by far, is the softest, gentlest, non-irritating material I have ever bought. The pjs are so comfortable and the embroidery has a nice soft patch on the underside so it doesn't bother the skin inside. Not only is the clothing quality but the company is 5 star as well! Very impressed! Definitely buying this again for myself and fellow moms!
So soft and durable! I dont usually get my baby footie pjs because she gets super hot feet, but these kept her warm but never too warm. Ill be getting more of these for sure!
Luxuriously soft is an understatement!
Such amazing quality!
This pajama is so soft, the material is great, especially on a baby. I really like that it has the dotted feet and the fold overs on the hands. This pajama really has all the things we look for! Love it!